The Philippines–Australia Public Financial Management Program (PFMP) is a long term partnership between the Governments of Australia and the Philippines to improve the efficiency, accountability and transparency of public fund use in the Philippines.
The Australian Government has committed A$ 30 million to the program for a period of five years, from its commencement in October 2011 up to 2016.
The PFMP is assisting the Philippines Government to implement its Philippine PFM Reform Roadmap: Towards Improved Accountability and Transparency, 2011–2015. This comprehensive PFM reform agenda aims to clarify, simplify, improve and harmonize the financial management processes and information systems of the civil service in the Philippines.
DBM raises new level of business intelligence with Budget Cycle Analytics
DPWH hosts Brown Bag session on Public Financial Management (PFM) Reforms
PFMP presents results of three-year support to Department of Education; turns over Financial Management Manual
- First batch completes PFM Certificate Program
- BTr, PFMP and SGV to commence work on Contingent Liabilities (CL) Management
- PFM Certificate Program to enhance skills, support career growth of government staff
- DOF updated on key Philippine PFM Reforms and Australia's support for implementation
- PFMP assists Department of Health in Stakeholder Engagement in Public Expenditure Matters