We are currently recruiting two short term Right of Way (ROW) Specialist positions:
International ROW Specialist & Philippine ROW Specialist
The ROW Specialists will work with the Department of Transportation (DOTr) to develop a procedure for the Department of Transportation (DOTr) in response to a new Right of Way Law – the Philippines Republic Act (RA) 10752, and the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
International Right of Way (ROW) Specialist
- Job reference number 494939
The International ROW Specialist will be responsible for leading the analysis and drafting process, establishing a successful, streamlined right of way procedure that delivers equitable outcomes for landholders, those requiring resettlement, and the public, who benefit from the acquisition of land for national government and related projects.
Philippine Right of Way (ROW) Specialist
- Job reference number 494938
The Philippines ROW Specialist will work collaboratively with the International ROW Specialist to support the analysis and drafting process to establish a successful, streamlined right of way procedure. He/she will also work under the direction of the International ROW Specialist in a collaborative partnership, with both drawing on the unique skills and experience of the other team member to produce outcomes.
In addition, both specialists will work collaboratively with the PFMP Team Leader, PFMP Transport Specialist, other PFMP staff and DOTr staff.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a property-related discipline and/or relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge, judgement and international experience in the application of legislation affecting acquisition of land for government purposes (voluntary and compulsory); including but not limited to resettlements, procurement of appraisal and other ROW services, compensation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in land title and survey plan interpretation and land administration.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
How to Apply